2010-02-02

kisses in the wind (faye wong)

喝醉了便會唱的歌...
Kisses in the wind (by Faye Wong)
Listen
You told me one misty day
(That) you'll never go away
The look in your eyes
I'm so afraid
Deep in a spell
Feels like a spinning carousel
Are they just kisses in the wind

One day in the morning
Rain you came back (to) ease my pain
Will our hearts ever be same?
Make believing there were no broken promises
But they've just kisses in the wind

CHORUS
And the sun won't ever shine
I guess it don't mind
Now that you're gone
But I will always love you
Who'll stop the rain
Is it me to blame
Broken records and picture frames

The sun setting to the west
(I'm) feeling the emptiness
Or are you saving it all the best
Pour my heart
Then say we should be (far) apart
And they're just kisses in the wind

CHORUS

The evening breeze is here
Say good-bye
(I) don't wanna cry
One last kiss my love will never die
I may be a fool
My neverending love for you to you
It's just kisses in the wind

2 則留言:

Karumen 說...

luv faye wong's songs... esp the eyes on me one :))

macy 說...

karumen

她的歌聲是很讓人心醉的,很多人仍在等她復出.